Friday, August 6, 2010

Are You Ready For Some FOOTBALL?!?!?!?!?!

I was searching for a new background for my blog when I  happened upon this little gem.  What could be more perfect, considering the Chiefs play their first preseason game one week from tonight!!!  Ahh football, I've missed you so.  That dang World Cup Soccer crap just don't cut it! 

In other news, Carterbug will be 18 months old on Sunday!  Can you believe it?  Where has the last year and a half gone!  I'm still watching him on Carterdays, and we're having all kinds of fun.  Well that is when he's with me.  Papa has begun kidnapping him for farm fun.  Hmp.  The other day they took the backhoe to go pick up a bale of hay.  Down the road.  Away from me.  Hmp.  He's also been showing him how to run the hoe.  And letting him do it himself.  Check out these videos!


Backhoe lessons start early



Getting the hang of things

Don't think Greg isn't loving this!!

As an early birthday present, my friend Amy took me to see one of my favorite bands, Hinder, in Kansas City this week.  We had an awesome time!  I love seeing bands play live, but concerts are usually so danged expensive.  Luckily this one was very affordable.  Thanks Amy!!!




One last picture of Carter before I quit.  This was from Wednesday morning, when he was supposed to be eating his Cheerios.  Only he fed them all to Hoss. 




What do you mean you burned my toast?????






2 comments:

  1. Barbie - I was cracking up sitting at my desk watching Carter run Greg's backhoe. You can tell by his reaction that he just loves it. One of these days when Carter is grown and he sees that video, he will love it. I can tell Greg is having a ball showing Carter the controls and letting him have at it. Thanks for posting these videos - they are great. Always glad to see you post a new blog entry. Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks anonymous.... errr, I mean JillyBean!

    ReplyDelete